Comment on page
The dashboard provides statistics related to the objects detected, projects handled, etc. as shown in the following image.
Detailed description of every section is discussed here.
Dashboard of PicStork
This icon will display a number of images used by the user for handling tasks.
This icon will indicate the number of objects detected by using PicStork.
A total number of tasks handled by the user is displayed under this icon. Click on "View" option to see the details of the tasks performed.
Details of Tasks
The details of tasks are displayed such as:
- Name: Name of a task created.
- Task Type: The type of task such as "Detection" or "Training" will be mentioned.
- Status: The status of a task is mentioned such as Completed, Failed, Pending, Created, etc. with different colors so that the user can identify it easily.
- Images: The total number of images used in the respective task is displayed under this option.
- Date Created: The date of the task created is displayed under this option.
- Project: The name of a project with which this task is associated is displayed in this option.
The user can toggle to the previous and next pages to view the list of tasks created with the buttons provided.
Delete a Task
The user can delete an unwanted task by clicking on three dots in front of the name of a task. Select the option "Delete" to delete a task.
A confirmation message will be popped up on the screen.
Delete a Task
After clicking on the "Yes" button, the task will be deleted by giving the message as shown in the following image.
The number of detectors created by the user will be displayed by using this icon. Details of detectors created are available by clicking on "View" option.
List of Detector
The following details will be displayed:
- Name: Name of the detector created by the user will be displayed here.
- Objects: The list of objects identified by this specific detector will be displayed here.
- Accuracy: The accuracy of a detector is displayed here.
- Type: The type of data on which the detector is working is displayed here.
- Images: The number of images used for creating the detector is displayed here.
- Date Created: The Date of a detector created is mentioned here.
- Download: The user can download the detector and save it on the local computer.
The user can see the details of the detector by clicking on the particular detector. The details will be displayed as shown in the following image.
Details of a Detector
The user can delete a detector by selecting the specific detector and clicking on three dots in front of name of a detector.
The cloud space utilized by the user for storing images, detectors, etc. is calculated and displayed here.
This portion of the dashboard shows details of projects such as name, number of tasks, date of creation, etc.
Select the existing project to see the associated tasks and imagesets.
The user can see the list of projects, imagesets, and tasks created by selecting respective options from the drop-down list as shown in the following images.
Select Option to see the list of Project, Imageset, etc.
Click on an arrow in front of Projects to select the display list for projects, imagesets and tasks. Select 'Projects' to see the list of projects as shown in the above image. Select a particular project to see the details of that projects.
Details of a Project selected
The list of tasks associated with the selected project will be displayed along with the details such as the name of a task, status, number of images used, and date of task created.
The user can create a new task for the selected project by clicking on the "New Task" button. If the existing task is to be opened then just click on the name of a task and open it as shown in the following image.
List of Imagesets
List of image sets shows the details such as the number of images and date of creation. Click on the name of the imageset to open any imageset from the list as shown in the following image.
Displaying the Images from the Selected Imageset
Select a "Tasks" option to see the details of tasks as shown in the image.
List of Tasks
List of tasks will be displayed with the name, status, type of task, date of task created, etc.
A new task can be added by clicking on the
button. A number of relevant tasks can be created and added to a project. One imageset can be used to create different tasks. If you want to use one image set for different tasks then you can duplicate the image set and then use it.
The user will have options to create a task as shown below.
Selection of Tasks
The user can select the type of task as follows:
- Training: This type of task will allow the user to train and create a detector according to the requirements of an application.
- Annotation Report: The user will perform manual annotations and generate the report of this task to verify the presence of objects in the imageset.
- Detection: Analyze the imageset with the detectors available or created trough the training tasks.
The graphical representation of the objects detected will be shown here. It will show the month-wise detectors created by the user.
Detailed analysis of the tasks will be available in this section of the dashboard. It shows the number of completed, pending, in progress, failed tasks, and creating tasks.