Comment on page
7. Teams Management
Working with a team is the better option to utilize the resources which reduces the execution time and improves the efficiency. PicStork allows the project based access to the team member.
For using "Teams" feature in PicStork follow the steps as mentioned below.
- Open the dashboard and select "Teams" option from the toolbar as shown.
- Invite a member with his email address. The status of the invited member will be "Invited" as shown in the above image.
- Open the inbox of the concerned email address to accept an invitation. Click to join the team.
- "Thank you" message will be displayed on the screen.
- Sign up with the email address. The status of the user will be changed to "Active" from "Inactive".
- Now the said member will be a member of your team.
- Assign the roles to a team member. The following roles can be assigned to a user.
- 1.Manager: Manager can create imagesets, data required for a project but cannot delete the data.
- 2.Operator: Operator can edit the images and data of the project.
- 3.Viewer: View only access is given to the viewer.
- 4.Guest: Guest can share and download data.
- Open the member account to select the team from which invitation is received.
Shared Projects List with Role
- The role of a team member can be changed as and when it is required.
Viewer can View Images