Comment on page
5. Fine Tune Your Analytics Report
Sometimes, the automatic analysis may not be able to produce 100 % efficiency. Few objects may remain undetected or may get neglected. 70% of the results are correct but there may be chances of missing results for 30%. To achieve 100% efficiency, finetuning is required which is achieved through manual processing.